Sunday, January 16, 2011

A Second Opinion


The New Year had arrived and I had been busy on the internet chatting with others in my shoes. A new friend had left a message for me on my wall and had been going through the same chemo treatment as myself. In the beginning I thought she had found me by accident but I soon figured out it was a God thing. She had just finished her chemo on December 2nd and had some of the same experiences. I was so excited to hear her say she changed oncologist during her chemo treatments. I to had made an appointment to talk with another doctor but was nervous about making the change or if it could even be done. She had assured me that it had been the right thing for her, so I felt confident. Something she said made so much sense. Her doctor had been so caught up in treating the cancer, but he forgot to treat his patient. I liked that and I was going with it!

No comments: