Sunday, January 16, 2011

Shopping !


December 15 I woke feeling half human, I needed to seize the day, I wasn’t sure how long this feeling was going to last and maybe just maybe I could do just a little Christmas shopping. I decided I would spend just a little of the energy on getting ready and that’s not hard when you haven’t any hair to fix. So with my makeup on and a hat on my head off I went. It wasn’t too bad, driving my car the fresh air and finally the shopping. I lasted almost two hours before I hit a wall it was all I could do to get home. I collapsed on the couch but felt good to have been able to go out. The next day was much the same, I did it all again and even lasted a bit longer this time. I could do this!

1 comment:

Rachel LaBranche said...

Like the Little Engine that could "I think I can, I think I can!"