Sunday, January 16, 2011

I Don't Need Chemo, I thought?


I saw my surgeon on November 29th and he said everything looked good and now it was time for me to see the oncologist. Now why do I need to seed him? No cancer in my lymph nodes, no spread 2.4cm tumor removed. Positive for estrogen and progesterone so I just need to take a pill that would block the hormomes, so I had been told. I had none of that Her2 stuff or other hereditary stuff. I had been told radiation would have to be done. I wasn’t looking forward to that. Six weeks, five days a week to get hit with radiation? I read and read some more and it seems they have came along way with this stuff so it looked pretty easy. So what I needed was to see the oncologist and have him say, “You don’t need chemo” but here is you prescription to see a radiologist.

No comments: