Sunday, January 16, 2011

"Annie"


December 18, I couldn’t wait, I was feeling good and My middle daughter and two of her children were performing in the on stage production of “Annie” we all pack up and went out to enjoy the evening. When we arrived I was able to get a close parking spot but was just a little disturbed when walking to the theater made me so short of breath. Now why was this happening? Maybe I was just too excited I would blame it on that.
The production was more than I had hoped for; I had even worn one of my wigs, now that the rest of my hair was gone, and it did feel itchy? Half way through the play my skin felt hot and prickly, I could hardly wait to get home and get these cloths off my skin, I felt like I had a painful sunburn.
When I got in the house and took the wig off my head I could see what was happening, I was covered with hives. Not again! It’s the weekend, not the on call doctor! I was too tired to deal with him or her who every it might be. I took a couple Benadryl and went to bed. I woke often through the night with itchy skin and would take more of the Benadryl, at one point I had to take all my jewelry off which told me my hands were swelling. I lived on the Benadryl the rest of the weekend and just hoped I could sleep the hives away?

1 comment:

Rachel LaBranche said...

The sun will come out tomorrow bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow..........