Sunday, January 16, 2011

Rainy Days and Mondays Always Get Me Down


Happy Monday, December 6, 2010! How can I begin to describe how I felt today? I can’t! I think it would be like the worse hang over times ten. The mouth sores that now covered my mouth and throat made it almost what seemed imposable to swallow. I looked through the folder the chemo nurse had hurried through and found a page on salt water rinse, it worked a little. The next few days were not much better, a lot of sleeping for short spans that seemed longer then they were and being awake not being able to move. I had noticed a small red mark where the needle had been placed for the chemo treatment. No one had said this would happen, but I think I could remember stuff like that from the cancer type movies; it should start to heal by tomorrow. I had cut my hair short before the first treatment but I had not shaved it like the doctor had suggested. I was going to wait; maybe just maybe I would be one of the few that wouldn’t lose my hair?

No comments: