Sunday, January 16, 2011

Hand and Foot Symdrom


December 23, 2010 Christmas had been moved from my house to my daughter house this year, and I’m strange like that but it’s hard for me to break traditions. I have to say it only bothered me for a short minute, I had nothing in me this Christmas, and I was drained. I had been told to not read so much stuff on the internet but it’s the only place I was getting any information and I quickly found out there was another world of people out there just like myself living this same story. I found others with this hand and foot thing going on, they had different creams and lotions they had suggested to apply and at least some answers to questions to make it more bearable. My hands pealed so badly that I had to wear gloves with lotions packed on them, and they were numb, my feet were also numb but never pealed. It seemed never ending, they pealed the entire next week and by New Years I could hardly use my hands.

No comments: