Monday, December 12, 2011

Happy Birthday To The Other Mrs. Hutchinson!


Ruth had a birthday yesterday and it was a tough day for her. It was one of those days not because she’s getting older, just one of those days. Ruth is married to my son Joel and they have a wonderful life together. I have never seen two people be able to keep that just married feeling going on after years of being together. It’s very magical!

Ruth is in her last few quarters before she will graduate from GRCC and then will be off to join Joel at the UW. We are all so proud of her and look forward to seeing her fly.

I tease her sometimes about when my next grandbaby will arrive and she assures me it won’t be soon. I’m really happy they decided to wait until they finish school and are working but sometimes it’s hard to wait. My youngest grandbaby is eleven and holding a baby is long overdue but I can wait and it’s still fun to tease her. For now they are quite happy with their four leg furry baby Roo.

When I was sick Ruth helped me with all the household stuff that I just couldn’t get done. She’s a good listener and always has a kind word. She has a way of making me laugh! We are blessed to have her as a part of our family.

Happy Birthday Ruthie, You are loved!

No comments: