Tuesday, January 18, 2011

:( Not Happy :(


January 17, 2011, well, to put it bluntly has really sucked! I feel so miserable and I don’t care who knows it! That being said, I will do this post and hope that you still continue to come back, because if it were me reading this I wouldn’t. But isn’t that what this is all about? Chemo, chemo, chemo, is that all I have on my mind? Yes, Yes, and Yes! This being day number four of my third chemo treatment with the new chemo medicine, I hoped I would feel better, but I don’t. Martin Luther King day, so no work for the husband, I am thankful he was here and took care of me all day long, I am blessed. The insertion of the picc line trauma has caused so much bruising, it looks worse than it is, but still really sucks.

1 comment:

Rachel LaBranche said...

Oooooh, ooooh child things are gonna get easier, ooooh, ooooh child things'll get brighter