Monday, January 17, 2011

Chemo Treatment Number Three


I waited in anticipation as the new chemo drug slowly dripped into my new picc line. The chemo nurse had explained that if I would be allergic it would happen right away. I was fine; they gave me lots of ice chips and were happy and friendly. If I have to do this I may as well try to smile. I try to never wish the days away, each day is a gift with something new to learn but its hard now to feel that way I am looking so forward to this chemo journey being over.

1 comment:

Rachel LaBranche said...

Mom, I has fun with u this day. I must say all the caffeine I had prob made me feel full of energy! LOL The gift shop time was most treasured and I love when u recollect moments u had with grandma there. I feel her with us sometimes. I think God allows memories to pass our way as a gentle reminder of His everlasting love, grace and presence.