Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Goodbye My Friend

I logged onto FB the other night and was crushed and shocked to see a post from an old friend saying that another of our friends had passed away from colon cancer. It sent a sense of sadness through me that I can’t find the words to describe.


It was late in the evening and I found myself alone with memories racing through my head. The last time I saw Dave had been years before. He had often crossed my mind because I knew we lived in the same town for some time and very close but we never seemed to cross paths.

My friend was sweet and kind and very handsome and I said a prayer for him and ask God to please be with his family. He was way too young and it’s so hard to understand but I keep my faith in God and praise him in this storm.

No comments: